TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
InvestmentYogi FinAdvisory Services Pvt. Ltd. has designed the InvestmentYogi Planning Engine (IPE), with input from International Money Matters Pvt. Ltd., which generates a Basic Automated Financial Plan (BAFP) in accordance with your goals and available and expected resources. A financial planning profile is required to be filled by you with details such as Income, Expenses, Assets, Liabilities, Investments, Insurance, and Goals etc. The InvestmentYogi Planning Engine automatically generates a plan based on the data you have given as input.
All references to “the plan” refer to the plan view of the Basic Automated Financial Plan.
- InvestmentYogi does NOT guarantee the accuracy of the results for your plan.
- InvestmentYogi has no control over the format and accuracy of the information entered by you, the assumptions made by you or future changes to your profile data.
- InvestmentYogi makes assumptions on the inflation rates, interest rates for the asset allocation which cannot be altered for the Basic Automated Financial Plan (BAFP). However, if you are interested in customizing these assumptions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our Premium and Affiliate Products.
- This Basic Automated Financial Plan will be for the sole use of the person to whom it is addressed and for no other purpose. No responsibility is accepted for any third party who may use or rely on the whole or any part of the content of the financial plan.
- In preparing the Basic Automated Financial Plan the InvestmentYogi Planning Engine will rely upon the information provided to it about your current situation, your objectives and needs. A summary of these will be included in the plan. Thereby, all recommendations and strategy will be based on this data alone and hence is accurate and complete only to the extent of the accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Estimates of income and growth in the plan will be based on assessments of prevailing economic conditions and investment manager performance. However no guarantee of future performance will be given and results may vary from the estimates shown. The figures in the plan include various estimates with respect to taxation and other laws which we believe to be relevant.
This service agreement is not enforceable by law and is a document of trust and faith.
A checklist is required to be filled by you with details such as Income, Expenses, Assets, Liabilities, Investments, Insurance, and Goals etc. The plan will be created on submission of this checklist.
Effective Date: January 1, 2009
1. How do we use information?
We use the information that you provide to us when you register on a page on this site, fill out a survey, or otherwise voluntarily tell us about yourself or your activities, for our own use to improve our products and services and the content of this site. In addition we may use the information you provide us to send you marketing information about InvestmentYogi products and services.
2. Third party providers
We provide links to third party sites. As we do not control these web sites, InvestmentYogi is not responsible for the privacy practices of those web sites or the reliability of the information presented by such site. We therefore encourage you to review the policies posted on these and all third party sites.
3. Profile and/or Registration Information
The information and preferences you provide during registration is used for presenting and improving content and services that may be applicable to you. We may share this information with our Partners only if you indicate interest in products that are serviced through our Partners and their related concerns. We may use demographic and profile data for statistical analysis.
InvestmentYogi uses browser-based cookies mainly for the purpose of identifying you on subsequent visits to our web sites. Occasionally, information from cookies may be used to tailor services that may better suit you. Please note that should you disable your browser from accepting cookies, some information or services may not be able to you.
Protecting your personal information is important to us. We will take all reasonable technical measures to prevent loss or unintended use of your information. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of information you send to us and you do so at your own risk.
As we add more features and services to help you make better financial decisions, we update our privacy policies from time to time. Please visit this page often to review latest information on privacy practices at InvestmentYogi.