Ask The Tax Expert

Non-Reflection of section 80c Investments on your Form 16s

Question: Dear Sir, I have 2 form 16s and have a lot of 80c investments which are not reflected in the form 16s. Can I join them and file return? I don’t see any such facility in the excel format. Can you please guide me?

Answer: Non-reflection of section 80C investments made by you in your form 16s could be because you may not have informed your
employer(s) of the same. However, you can claim deduction for the same while filing your return of income.


Warm Regards,


Published Nov 09 2010




Trading Tips said:

I really appreciate your post. It gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks for sharing this information and I’ll love to read your next post too.


<a href="" title="Trading Tips">Trading Tips</a>

July 20, 2011 3:17 AM

Control Panel
Admin Console