Yogi Zone

Useful articles for your finance management by our team of experts

tax refunds

0 Flares 0 Flares ×



I want to get refund of tax deducted since I could not produce proof of Infrastructure bond investment in time to my employer. While filing returns can I attach the receipt of bond  I heard that no attachments are allowed with Return forms. Otherwise how to provide proof of my investment in bond.


You can claim deduction under section 80CCF while filing your ITR. You do not need to attach any proofs with the ITR form but remember to keep the payment receipt in case the ITO asks in the future.

0 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Email -- 0 Flares ×