Yogi Zone

Useful articles for your finance management by our team of experts

tax liability for the financial year

0 Flares 0 Flares ×


Dear Sir, Your kind advise is sought on the following issue. " I had a BDA site and sold it to purchase an apartment during March-April 2012. Is it necessary to file IT returns and if yes, how?


It is necessary to file your tax return if you have a tax liability for the financial year and/or are expecting a refund among other things.


Even if you do not have any capital gains tax payable, you need to mention the details of the transaction and exemption availed in ITR-2. For FY 2012-13, you can e-file your ITR-2 from May 2013 to July 31st, 2013.



0 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Email -- 0 Flares ×