- Leave Travel Allowance (LTA) is a common form of tax exemption given to the employees by most employers. Though it is quite simple, it often brings about a lot of questions among those claiming exemption on i…
- It’s great news for home buyers. Service tax on the one time maintenance fees and repairs paid to the builders has been scrapped.
Buyers were required to pay 12.36% of service tax on the one time deposit to the builders. This news is being welcomed by many, including realtors. They believe the move will help reduce the cost of property for the customers.
It could also help revive the dipping sales due to incre…
- Stock Name – NTPC Ltd
Listed Exchange: NSE, BSE
NSE Code- NTPC
P/E or Price to Equity Ratio: 9.57
EPS or Earnings per Share: 14.55
P/B or Price to book value ratio: 1.43
Market Capitalization: 1.1 lakh crore
Current Price on NSE – 139.25
52 Week Low – 122.65
- Fund Name: SBI Emerging Business (G)
Ranked #1 by CRISIL
Category: Mid and Small Cap Equity
Expense Ratio: 2.2%
Risk Level: Medium
Benchmark: BSE 500
Objective: To invest in emerging business themes, primarily based on export or outsourcing opportunities and global opportunities of such themes.
- EPF needs no introduction. It is one of the most popular saving instruments in the world’s largest democracy. EPFO currently serves around 8 crore subscribers. Most of the employers in the country like to use PF as a social se…
- The world’s largest democracy, India, has just seen an end to elections in four states but the royal rumble of 2014 is still left. FIIs have already taken a spectator seat till 2014, unwilling to bet heavily on Indian political dynamics. Meanwhile, an upsurge of the opposition in the exit polls of the state did …