Yogi Zone

Useful articles for your finance management by our team of experts

late tax filing

0 Flares 0 Flares ×


I am a retired person and I have been filing IT return since 1983. As I was away in US last year I could not file the return last year. Can I file the return now? Can I get refund if I file it now? > Can you help me file my return now?



For assessment year 2012-13, you need to file your return on or before 31st July, 2012 in order to get a refund. Filling beyond this date will not get you refund. You can e-file ITR 1 & 2 for assessment year 2012-13 on our site.

0 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Email -- 0 Flares ×