Yogi Zone

Useful articles for your finance management by our team of experts

itr mistake

0 Flares 0 Flares ×


Dear Sir, I have by mistake filled my ITR for assessment year 2012-13 under 2011-12 on 30-09-12 and got to know about the same when i got a letter from CPC that my return has been transferred to local IT authorities. Please advise what should I do now. Thanks



You need to file a revised return with the correct Assessment Year. The process of e-filing a revised return is same as the original return. All you need to do is select the return as ‘Revised return’, make the corrections and send the ITR-V acknowledgement to CPC Bangalore by speed post

0 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Email -- 0 Flares ×