Yogi Zone

Useful articles for your finance management by our team of experts

income from us

0 Flares 0 Flares ×



I am working in government medical college. my salary is approximately 6 lac. I invest in stock market and have investment in ppf a/c and fixed term deposits. which itr form should be filled for filing returns


You need to file ITR-1 for your source of income. However, if you are earning capital gains during the financial year, then you would have to file ITR-2 instead of ITR-1

0 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Email -- 0 Flares ×