Have you tried our Free Financial Planner yet? Have you tried our improved Calculators yet? Check out our new Insurance Tutorial Check out our new Investment Tutorial

matter of madical treatement

Last post 06-27-2011 10:48 PM by rajeev khulbe. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-27-2011 4:49 AM

matter of madical treatement

good afternoon sir, can u clear my doubt about rule 3(a) section (17(2)) of madical remburisement . plz tell me is madiclaim ( 80 d )and madical remburisement( section ( 17 2) are same. plz sir reply. yes or no
    Filed under:
    • Post Points: 20
  • 06-27-2011 11:51 AM In reply to

Re: matter of madical treatement

@Rajeev: No they r not; mediclaim relates to payment of medical insurance premium whereas medical reimbursement relates to submission of medical bills (of self and immediate family) to Employer.
    • Post Points: 20
  • 06-27-2011 10:48 PM In reply to

Re: matter of madical treatement

good morning sir , means that madiclaim ( 80d ) and madical treatement (section 17(2) ) are different. can u tell me about I m making salary detail of my employee. Can u tell me in which name I will show it in my calculator. Madical allowances or madical remburisement. But sie madical treatement are fully taxable.than sir what i written in my calculator.madical treatement (section 17(2) ) is perqusite given by employer. thanks once again. regards rajeev 08126102332
    Filed under:
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Control Panel
Admin Console