Filing ITR for deceased father

Last post 07-26-2010 10:45 AM by rajeshacro. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-26-2010 10:45 AM

    Filing ITR for deceased father


    My father expired in August 2009 and I am filing his returns as his legal heir. Can you please inform me :

    (1) Which ITR form I should use and how and where should I put my details as the peron filing the tax on my father's behalf?

    (2) I have to claim refund since excessive TDS was deducted from my fathers pension. My father was a retired central govt employee. Should I put my bank details?

    (3) Are there any documents to be submitted along with the return, for example, do I have to submit a copy of my father's death certificate?

    Thanks in anticipation.

    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Control Panel
Admin Console