Like the way you are thinking Rachna.
This topic actually is lot more complex then it looks at surface. Just a few key points which really impact the dynamics in relationship and actual scenarios-
* How is the money managed in general in the house/marriage. Is it my money/your money or Our money.
* Who is the controlling party for the major decisions like House Purchase & Retirement Plan.
* Do women actually control what they earn or just make their personal purchases and leave rest to the spouse?
* How much does each party contribute to common expenses?
* Do Wife Husband have individual bank accounts, credit cars, retirement accounts or just one big pot?
* Are husband wife earning similar amounts? If not how it impacts the situation?