Yogi Zone

Useful articles for your finance management by our team of experts

financial planning for people holding foreign currency

0 Flares 0 Flares ×

Q: I have foreign currency of 5000 US $ and 3500 AU $ with me. Do you advise me to convert them to Indian Rupee now and invest in an FD? Please suggest a good financial plan.

Answer: We offer investment advice only after understanding the requirements of the person and therefore, how much risk he/she can afford to take. Converting Dollars to Rupees may be a good option now if the money is not required in USD/ AU$. Investments can be made depending on the tenure and risk that suits your profile. To obtain a financial plan and received personalized advice on your situation, fill out our profile and order a plan online at



Warm Regards,

Shweta, Certified Financial Planner

Expert @ InvestmentYogi

0 Flares Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Email -- 0 Flares ×