Transfer PPF account/Investments to your child’s name

Question: Hello, Recently I have earned an amount of Rs.80,000 through my travel abroad, sponsored by my company. I am also expecting a kid in the next few months. I would like to know how I can investment this money towards my kid? Thanks in Advance. 

Answer: You may start-off by opening an investment account (in a bank) or PPF account in your name and transfer the same to your kid's name once he/she is born. Kindly
click here to check out our popular article on 'Strategies to build an education corpus for your child'.


Warm Regards,

Expert @ InvestmentYogi

Published Mar 30 2011



No Comments

Control Panel
Admin Console